27 Aug 2007

Its Been A While

Hello everyone, no updates for ages because I have been in France (Im still here now).

I havent got much to add really, although I have managed to get a load of stuff done whilst out here such as

  • Edit digital video of Emma etc from 2004 onwards
  • Watch 1st series of Prison Break, and 8 of the second series
  • Do my bank accounts
  • Tag loads of MP3s (the end is finally in sight!!!!)

Bloody digital video camera is broken, just a black screen when recording. Luckily it appears to be an issue with Canon and they have offered to repair it free of charge (CCD fault across many models).

France in my opinion is no longer cheaper for loads of stuff, for example prior to the Euro a pack of Kronebourg bottled beers was just under 4 pound, now they are nearly ten euros, which is about 7 pound. No way has inflation increased it that much!!

Lots of stuff in the supermarket is more expensive, and I feel sorry for French gamers as the games and hardware is outrageous. Forget about buying any blank DVDs, I thought we had gone back in time 5 years when I saw the price!!

Roll on back to Blighty on Tuesday, land of the greasy food and decent TV.

No comments: