26 Oct 2007

All Back To Square One...

After what seems like forever, I have now cancelled my order with Vauxhall for the new car. They just kept changing the dates, originally October, then Nov 5th, then late November.

When I telephoned Tuesday it was 7th December, at which point I have decided to cancel, and since then it was changed to 21st December! So well done Vauxhall for selling a car you cant actually supply, and wasting the last 4 months!


On a plus side the new Ford Mondeo has dropped on our car list in price, so I am now about to order the Titanium X model with all the whistles and bells.


Please dont let me down Ford!




Even Clarkson liked it, read the link below if your interested


http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/jeremy_clarkson/article1971541.ece

No comments: