21 May 2008

The Curse Of The Ford Mondeo

My luck with the new Mondeo just keeps getting better and better! I've had dodgy dials, dodgy mileage, bits of the fascia coming away from the dash.

Then there was the oops I haven't got any brakes incident!

After that there was the return of the vehicle with E.T , extra tarnishes! See previous blogs.

Now to cap it all, I've got wonky headlights! The bloody lights on the driver side are about 2 metres max in front of the car! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

What do I have to do to get a working normal car, 3 years I had the other with no real issues, what have Ford done to this car, it was built on a Friday, and that's no joke. Maybe it is true, I have got a Friday afternoon car!

Anyway next Friday it is in the Ford dealer for a new computer in the dash to fix the mileage issue, they are also going to look at the headlights. Until then I'm keeping out of driving in the dark!

No comments: