12 Jun 2008

Neglected Again

It's been far too long again since my last updates, yes I know there are some stupid pictures on here from my mobile and from a film I watched, but they aint updates as such.

So what's been happening? Kids birthday parties, and tons of them!

Last Sunday I drove 30 minutes to the supermarket only to realise I left my wallet at home, I was not impressed about this!

I've spent a lot of time fiddling with my mobile phone (Nokia N95 8gb) and have come across a  really cool application called Shozu that will upload once and then propagate all your blog/Facebook sites. Only issue is I am having technical issues on the mobile with it, I am waiting to hear from their tech support.

What's happened in the office?

  • Shelley's getting bigger, 7 months pregnant now!
  • Laura came back from holiday :-)
  • Steph walked into the office front door today because she was looking at some Army dude!
  • Steve C is back from Portugal tomorrow
  • Oh Steph remembered her photo's yesterday (after 8 days!)
  • I dropped a can of Coke Zero on the floor and it went off like a stick of dynamite, there was Coke zero EVERYWHERE!! My trouser leg was soaked, what a pillock!

On to the big news... the Ford Mondeo... NO it still isn't fixed! It was all looking good until it was plugged into the Ford technical system and it flagged a TSB (Tech Service Bulletin) saying the cluster needed replacing (no shit!) with part no XXXXXXX. Problem was it was a different part number to the piece I waited 2 months for! Back to square one, on the waiting list for the cluster panel! At least the headlight was fixed. To add insult to injury the courtesy car was a Ford Ka, it features included seats, glass windows a steering wheel and pedals! I feel for anyone who actually owns one of those, and has to drive it! You poor poor bastards......

No comments: