3 Aug 2008

It's Been Donkeys.....

It's been so long since I actually wrote anything on this blog, so I thought now is the time to give an update.

Not exactly brimming with news of late, I've started working somewhere else on a 50/50 basis, which means driving to Reading, but will secure my position after the current project finishes.

Went out on a good walk with the office (even if I got cramp in my calves and couldn't walk two days later!), it was followed by a nice meal at the Quarryman Arms pub just outside Box in Wiltshire. Highly recommended if in the area for some nice lunch/dinner. It is quite tricky to find, but worth it! The walk was spoilt by an incident afterwards involving the office knob, I won't be attending any more events with that name on the list!

Friday we had a lovely lunch at the White Horse in Biddestone, by far the best Steak & Ale pie in the whole of this country. The staff are very friendly there, and better still the main man likes Thunder!

No comments: