4 Mar 2011

My Biggest Fish!!

Friday night at the unspecified venue we have visited recently, I caught my finest fish to date, a 2lb cod!

We met Dave at about 5.30pm in the car park, he had kindly got the bait in for us from the local shop.

He wasn’t feeling so good so didn’t join in on the evening, but he stayed for an hour or so.

So after about 1hr or so, I caught this beauty! It was a lovely bite, and for the first time I felt something worthwhile on the end of my line!

Neil tested out his new Sundridge SAS MK6 fishing suit, which he picked up for a bargain at Veal’s in the sale.

IMG_0849

A big thanks to Neil for baiting up for me, as my knee is still not bendable from my injury from the last fishing trip!

So I may be behind Dave by quite a few fish, but I am ahead of Neil and have 1 at last on the league for the year!!

Here’s a couple of HD videos I took on the day, uploaded to YouTube.

The first is us just arrived and setting up, the sun was still up.

Setting up!

The second is Neil holding my beautiful cod as I am filming (plus I didn’t wanna get my hands dirty!)

My best fish to date! 2lb cod… lovely

No comments: