22 Jun 2007

Don't Stop Me Now

No holding me back today, the thrills of working for a large IT company just know no bounds!

Got an interesting call from Catherine today, her exact words....

"The dentist just called, and didn't leave a message. Do you know what they wanted?" to which I replied "No, because I don't have superhuman powers or can read people's minds from 22 miles away!"

Is it me, or do women ask some really daft questions sometimes, like "Where's my hairbrush?", as if a man would know.

Still last night I got accused of leaving a window open that she opened and I knew nothing about. Of course it was my fault, I should have known she'd open it during the day whilst I was at work!

Anyway, the new Mondeo seems to be very popular with the auto press at the moment, but it's stupid money on our company car list. So it looks like its a "fun bus" for me, I am over the hill and heading towards 40 as every year passes.

Tomorrow is off to Cineworld in Bristol to take Emma to a kids party, her first visit to the cinema, so it should be fun.

T-minus 2 days until Catherine's parents arrive at our house from visiting her sister in  Bath.

No comments: