29 Oct 2010

At Last Back In The FOLD… Sea Fishing Returns!

Yes, at last a sea fishing outing!

Guess where….???

Yes, you got it… Lyme Regis, Dorset.

Nightmare journey for me to get to Veals in Bristol, some caravan had broken down on the slip road of the M4…. I hate caravans!

Anyway we got there late at about 7.30pm, headed for our usual ,alas two people had already bagged the end spot (they left after 2 hours though).

It was windy as hell, but we were fishing either way!

IMG_0667IMG_0668IMG_0669IMG_0671IMG_0672

Above: Neil starts off well with Poutings, and a manky old eel! Tony (Dad’s next door neighbour looks nice and warm!)

IMG_0674IMG_0675IMG_0676IMG_0677

Above: Old father times looks like he’s off digging roads, I thought I told him it was sea fishing we were doing! The picture of my boot and my only catch of the evening a pouting! More eel for Neil can be seen also!!

IMG_0678IMG_0679IMG_0680IMG_0681

A little codling for Neil, a newcomer to Lyme Regis for us. Tony has a doggie, a little one, but a doggie none the less. Another one of Neil’s fishes can be seen also. Look at me in my decorating polo shirt, it’s comfortable and I don’t mind getting it dirty!

IMG_0682IMG_0683IMG_0684IMG_0685

Here we are with Neil catching the remaining fish to level up with Dave Thurlow on the fish league for 2010, well done old chap!

Fish count

Neil 2 x eels, 2 x codling, 6 x pouting

Duncan 1 x pouting

Tony 1 x doggie

Dad BLANKED!!

No comments: