13 Oct 2010

I’m Back!

It’s been longer than ever since my last update! But I thought it’s time to update the world with what has been happening in the world of Smith.

Well for starters the car has been in the garage for several things. I had a period of sounding like an electric milk float when my power steering pump and reservoir played up. It was a bloody nightmare, everyone looked at me in the supermarket when I was parking as the noise was so bad.

On top of that I have had another set of rear brake discs and pads, that’s the 2nd lot this year!

Moaning about the canteen at work is always a favourite, now I am still reeling at the 45p for the marmite pot but the new complaint now is boiled eggs.

Are boiled eggs deemed protein? Personally they are not meat, so how can they be? But in our canteen you get charged for them as protein.

60p too, which to be fair is taking the piss!

I’ve been working like a trojan at the office, ready for a big push into the real world. I now get up at 5am and get into the office for 7am… friggin mad eh!

Anyway, I will keep this site a bit more upto date, and yes I will put the fishing trip stuff on from Lyme Regis and Severn Beach.

No comments: