22 Jan 2011

9.5 Months Between Coats :-) I Think Its Dry Now!

Ok, the 3rd bedroom….

Now I started painting the skirting board in March 2010, undercoat and primer, followed by 1st coat of Dulux gloss.

Then I decided to let the paint dry properly before the next coat, trouble it is was a little longer than expected. In fact to be honest it was today!

So that’s 9.5 months nearly, and during that time I have discovered the magic of Dulux Once Gloss, its amazing, no need for a second coat! Well certainly not for me as I had already painted it with Dulux Professional Gloss once (in March!).

So I hooked my iPod up to a 2.1 speaker system and rocked whilst painting! God knows what next door thought when I was signing Chas ‘n’ Dave at full voice amongst many other rock tracks and classic songs.

IMG_0778IMG_0779IMG_0780IMG_0781

1st picture - Check out that shine off the repainted skirting Smile

2nd and 3rd picture – Head board from new double bed for any guests we may get!

4th picture – There she is, the all signing all dancing Dulux Once One Coat Gloss!! Thank you Dulux!!

 

No comments: