23 Jan 2011

Todays Random Photos

Here’s a selection of photos taken today whilst out and about at Bristol Zoo…

IMG_2120

This spider was huge! It was walking across the wall on the outside of the Twilight World, I had to take a picture!

IMG_2122

It might be a meal, but it’s no bloody deal that’s for sure! £20 for two frozen shitty pizzas and coleslaw (with 4 drinks!)… rip off, absolute rip off!

They charged £1.80 for a bottle of Diet Pepsi in the zoo (500ml), that 200% + on the price in the supermarket, daylight fucking robbery!

IMG_2142

Here is some bird I got a shot of, it was quite happy to let me get quite close to it.

IMG_2159

A little Robin came and sat on the bench whilst I was there, I tried my best to get my camera out and take a shot without upsetting it, I just about got away with it.

No comments: