15 Apr 2011

They Say A Picture Paints a 1000 Words

I will let the pictures do the talking, rather amusing incident yesterday in the staff restaurant (well canteen!).

IMG_20110415_120619-picsay

The corner gods did not favour me today, i got a massive corner piece. Well when I say massive, I mean the corner bit of pastry!

Check out the next photo showing the scale of the actual pie I had! If I had not gone back for my Welsh comrade I would have had a middle piece… leave no man behind… hmmmmm

IMG_20110415_120634-picsay

But little did I know that my greed would have saved me from having to chew through some of the gristliest meat yet seen chez Atlas House!

Jeff had a nice little pile he’d gracefully removed from mastication attempts, now where’s that Dolly when you need her eh Jeff!!

IMG_20110415_122020-picsay

So the moral is…

Being a greedy bugger and gloating about getting a middle piece when its “steak” on the pie name does not always mean you’ll be better off! For I was quite full after eating my tiny bits of beef and massive lump of pastry!

No comments: