3 Jan 2008

The Nintendo Wii

Now I am first to admit I thought the Nintendo range of consoles/handhelds are for kids and girlies (woofters included).

But I have to say I take it all back for the Wii!!

After managing to acquire one before Christmas for the non inflated price of £180, I can't tell you how  much fun we had with my parents playing it at Christmas. I was in stitches watching my Dad who is 62 going at the boxing game like Rocky Balboa!! My Mum was creasing up too, and that was just creating the "Mii's"!

Catherine seems to be top at the bowling for the moment, highest score of 185, although I have come close a few times. Emma is really good at it too, she has a record of about 130 ish, which is excellent for a 4 year old in my opinion, she loves playing bowling.

Take a look at www.wiifolder.com for an upcoming game called Wii Fit, it looks superb, I shall deffo be getting it. Imagine getting fitter whilst playing a console, what a brilliant idea!

No comments: