17 Nov 2009

At Last!

The inevitable happened tonight, my Xbox 360 was banned from XBL! Do I care, no! What annoys me more is that is ok for MickySoft to sell me a pile of sh1t that cost me £350 originally, which was replaced 3 times and repaired 2 times. That to me is not very good service at all! If they had replaced it with a unit that I felt was reliable then maybe I would have stuck with them, and not opened up my console to play around with it (which is my perogative as I own the poxy thing!). No I am expected to continue paying £40 a game for a console that will break at some point, plus £6 a month to Xbox Live subs!

Anyway, they banned me, and I don’t give a flying you know what! I am only happy that I wisely spent my recent £160 on a PS3 which does not suffer hardware failures, nor costs money to play online!

Just for fun here is the screen I have oh so patiently waiting for

IMG_9735

Happy Days :-) Now time for a real console…….

No comments: