17 Nov 2009

Not A Good Day

Everything is going wrong today!

I got stuck on the M4 this morning for 5 miles because of some light sequence issues at J13 (Newbury)! The traffic was stacked up on the M4 with all the tossers trying to cut in at the last minute to get off a J13, may I thank you for causing me to sit in a jam for 30 minutes along with thousands of other motorists, just so long as you weren’t delayed!

Then coming home from work it took an hour to get back to my car and onto the A329M!

Then to cap it all…. I put some air in my rear tires in Sainsbury’s and the valve sheared off my rear wheel letting all the air out instantly! Smelly and noisy!

So I limped into the car park and attempted to change the wheel myself in the dark, alas I got it 99% of the way there only to be stopped by the fact the wheel was welded on almost, so I had to call the AA who used a hammer to loosen it free (making me feel less helpless!).

Now I have a special needs tire that looks funny and had to be inflated to 60psi! Off to the tire place tomorrow to get it all sorted out, but will miss meeting in Reading I think at 11am possibly.

Glad the day is over!

No comments: